Your review has been added. The review may take up to 24 hours to display.
Good Vibes is a celebration of food that makes you feel good.
With veg-forward ingredients and knockout flavours, these are recipes to take your cooking to the next level. From nourishing breakfasts to impressive sharing plates, punchy weeknight meals, soul-warming slow-cooks, and delectable sweet treats, Alby Hailes shares his on-repeat recipes to Energise, Connect, Excite, Comfort and Delight.
By one of the most exciting young home cooks in New Zealand, and including vegetarian and vegan options for any eaters, this book is packed with modern, fun and delicious feel-good food to reignite the senses and bring a splash of joy to your kitchen.
Including recipes such as:
- Herb ricotta pancakes with grilled greens and chilli-lime syrup
- Grilled nectarine and sweetcorn salad with miso dressing
- Ultra Brussel sprouts with feijoa, apple, hazelnuts and lime
- Spiced lamb flatbreads with triple-black hummus and sumac feta whip
- Sweet and sour tofu with creamy coconut polenta
- Beetroot blush lasagne
- Harissa roast lamb with minted pomegranate gravy
- Ultimate vegan burgers
- Black sesame, rose and cardamom cake with honey mascarpone icing
- Peanut masala caramel slice
- Tahini, white chocolate and boysenberry brownie
Enter a quantity: